Wednesday, February 20, 2008

An email from Hillary

This thing has gotten the best out of me!! I dreamed of Obama last night!! In the dream he had won the general election and chosen Edwards as his vice, and it wasn't clear whether Hillary whether his Supreme court Justice or the other way around. Lol.Yeah, I know this dream comes from the fact that she lost WI last night and it put me really down, I went straight to bed!! My hope has not faded yet and March 4th is really determining!! As a matter of fact I got an email from her, she needs my help and I'll give it to her like I have in the past. Ok ok ok...it wasn't an email directly from her, it was from her campaign, nevertheless, I'll be there for her. She's truly my heroine!! Go Hill!!

-- A believer against all odds --

No comments:

Tweet Me