- Conception: At this point in time, we should have already dreamed up of something to accomplish in year 2011. If not, it's not too late. Let's get to work! eg: is it losing weight? Oh no forget about it! I'm not in the weight losing business. Is it doing sport more regularly? Or reading a couple of books?
- Write down your goals along with a clear expectation of the end result. It will help as a motivational tool. There are some people who spend their time writing wonderful things about themselves to distract them from the horrors they cause around them. A way for them to remind themselves they're not so bad as a person. So write down those goals and especially the effects of the end result on you as a person. Will it rise your self-esteem? Will it bring more joy or satisfaction? Will it better someone else?
- This is the most critical step, 60% of your success is encapsulated in it: Preparation. Prepare yourself. Speak with people who have already reached the same realization you'd like to see happen for yourself by end 2011. If you don't know anybody directly, look online, browse some videos and personal testimonies. For myself, I'm planning on going totally rogue with my physical appearance. And I'm doing exactly the above. It helps with mental preparation, self-motivation and determination.
- .Elaborate your execution plan. Step 1, 2, 3...each one with the expected end result, some type of progression sheet.
- Last but not least, cook all that in prayer. There's no better supporter or cheerleader than God. He'll guide you in distinguishing what's good, agreeable and perfect for you. By trusting Him, with all your heart and leaning not on your own understanding, acknowledging Him in all your ways, He will make your paths straight*. After all, you don't know what may happen along the way, good or bad, you can be certain He'll be able to hold your hands through it all.
Stay Tuned, Stay Blessed, Stay Prepared for 2011.
Tresor De Beaute
Those who were successful around us were not aliens. Whatever their endurance, there were like us. The difference is that in the place of fear, they had a different feeling, their trust in God. Rev R.W.